The initial visit is scheduled for approximately one and one-half hours and will cover an in-depth client history. It’s not enough to just check a box for a symptom but to hear the story of how you got here. The body keeps the score of all the experiences we go through in life and expresses the need for an individualized approach as no two people will have the same life experiences.
If necessary, supplements, herbs, and/or oils will be recommended to assist in the success of your treatment plan. You can also expect to receive daily self-care practices that will aid in helping you achieve your goals.
- Cupboard Makeover & Guided Food Shopping – The first step to success when changing eating habits is to make sure you are surrounded with nourishing food that will support your goals. I will come to your home where we will work together to clean out your cupboards of the items that no longer support you. I will accompany you to the grocery store where we will develop new shopping habits and ways to stock your kitchen for your individualized treatment plan.
- Personalized Meal Planning – To help you achieve your goals, I will provide you with a customized, individualized meal plan that reflects your eating preferences, lifestyle, and new health goals. The benefit of this option is that your personalized meal plan puts my recommendations into action and removes as many obstacles as possible to help you achieve your goals. Included are simple and delicious recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. You’ll receive a grocery list that is organized to save you time while shopping and maximizes the ingredients you buy, saving you money and eliminating food waste. It will also include a prep guide that will take you step-by-step through the process of planning your meals for the week, outlining specific tasks for specific days to make the best use of your time.
- Personalized Recipe Book – This option will give you the confidence to put your treatment plan into action immediately, removing the hassle of investigating recipes and ingredients best suited to you. A personalized recipe book will take your healthy eating to the next level as it is focused on your food preferences, and lifestyle, sparking inspiration and creativity for those who don’t require a detailed meal plan.
- Food Intolerance Testing – These tests are used to take the guesswork out of digestive issues and the cause of certain symptoms, such as eczema, leaky gut, acid reflux, asthma, ADD/ADHD, arthritis, autism, hives, migraines, sinus or tension headaches, sinusitis, fibromyalgia, and more.
- Shirodhara – A nourishing Ayurvedic therapy, Shirodhara involves gently pouring a continuous stream of warm oil or water on the forehead enhancing blood circulation to the brain to promote relaxation and well-being. This is an amazing therapy to reach the deep tissues of the nervous system and of the consciousness, bridging physical, mental, and emotional health.
- Biomagnetic Pair Therapy – It is the specific use of high-powered magnets used in polarity, that are placed on the body in very specific patterns. Kinesiology or muscle testing is utilized to locate and isolate specific infections, body systems, and emotions that need to be targeted. Once placed, the pH of the body is brought to a neutral, healthy state which then weakens the targeted infections, balances emotions, and strengthens the core systems of the body. This allows the body’s own immune system to take over and restore the body’s vitality. Sessions are repeated approximately two weeks apart and just like an onion, layers of imbalance are peeled back to bring the body to homeostasis and true health.
- Lyme Magnetic Protocol – A treatment modality that targets the symptoms of Lyme disease and other pathogen infections. Positive and negative magnet pairs are placed in specific locations on the body to create a certain magnetic resonance. This resonance targets pathogens specific to these locations and neutralizes the environment in which it once habited. The pathogen dies off, inflammation is lowered, and the function of the organ(s) is restored. This allows the body’s own immune system to take over and restore the body’s vitality.
- Reiki – A Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by a series of gentle yet powerful hand placements to help restore the body’s inherent ability to heal.
- Group Wellness Challenges – These programs are geared toward creating community around a specific theme and a common goal. Participants receive materials specific to each program and will have access to a closed Facebook group for answers to questions and support from myself and the other participants. Stay tuned for details about the next group challenge.
- Live Well Package – 6 Months to change your life. Includes initial consultation, 11 biweekly follow up sessions. Email for more details and cost savings.
At the end of the day, it is important to be happy. I do not want my clients to feel like they are on a diet — the goal is to make changes to support a new way of life, little by little, over and over. Moderation is key and you can guarantee that you will hear me echo an Ayurvedic philosophy, everything is a medicine, everything is a poison, it’s all about the dosage. I will be here every step of the way to provide all the support you will need. So come in and enjoy a hot cup of tea and welcoming atmosphere as you find your way to health and happiness using the tools that nature has provided.
For more information about any of the services listed and package savings please schedule a complimentary 15-minute consultation.